OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- Local organic farmers grow all of our produce in season.
- We have our own “garnish” and herb garden - no pesticides or non organic fertilizers are used.
- We compost the scraps from all our prep to make an incredible, nourishing fertilizer for our gardens.
- We recycle glass, plastic, metal, aluminum and cardboard as well as the ashes from our grills.
- All plastics used at events are biodegradable
- We produce and use NO GMO stickers on
all our mailings
- We use salmon raised without antibiotics.
- We use only FairTrade Coffee and Teas.
- We recycle all cooking oil with two companies - one makes fertilizer and one produces biodiesel fuel.
- We pay extra to get our power from low impact hydroelectric plants in Maine.